Thinking of joining Carsington Bird Club?
Membership Fees / Payment Options
Single Member : £7.50 p.a. Family / Joint Member : £10.00 p.a. Junior (under 16) : £1.00 p.a.
Membership fees are renewable on 1st January each year.
New members joining after 1st September will be given membership up to the end of the following year.
Payment methods available :
- Cheque payable to – Carsington Bird Club (preferred method for New Members )
- Cash (do not send cash through the post ! )
- Bank Transfer (the club’s Bank details are provided on request to the Treasurer)
Membership includes :
- Regular Newsletter to keep you up-to-date with events
- Annual Report
- Winter Indoor Meetings with guest speakers
- Outdoor meetings in summer with walks around the reservoir
- Opportunities to join other Members on trips to bird reserves
- To help with the recording of bird sightings
- If you don’t know a lot about birds, there is always an experienced birdwatcher to give a helping hand